Wednesday, March 18, 2009

family portrait.


Baby Girl,
Your big brother, Kaleb, finally got to meet you last week.
Here is photographic evidence that he is excited to be your brother- no matter what he may say in the years to come.
This is the first time since you were born that your whole family has been able to be together... what a special treat.

You DID end up having Lasik surgery this past week. You have been doing very well overall, but the doctors really want your oxygen intake to be less and more stable before you go home. So, let's get to work on that, ok?!

You weigh over 6 pounds now. You are a champ.

We love you and can't wait to be with you in just over a month.

Aunt Jennifer

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh my goodness, look at that BEAUTIFUL family!! That is so great to see them all together.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!!! She's beautiful - what a miracle she is. I can't tell you how I've prayed for their family. I'm all teary today - thank you!!