Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All together...

Guess what baby girl?
Your family is all together today!!! Your big brother Kaleb is playing with Thomas the Train in the play room at Quantum House (where your mommy is staying) and your daddy and your mommy get to go spend time with you.
I am so happy that you all get to be together!
And guess what?
Your family is going to be famous. They were taped today for a fundraising Christmas video for the amazing place that they get to stay while they are visiting you. It is called the Quantum House and it is right next to the hospital that you are living in right now. Your mommy and nana can't stop gushing about how wonderful this place is.
I can't wait to see it.
Your mommy said that she has new pictures of you that your daddy is going to send today. I am so excited I could just squeal!

As always,
You are loved.
Truly, madly, deeply,

Aunt Jennifer

2 comments:

Cami said...

I love hearing good news. :)

Unknown said...

Will Kaleb be able to see his sister? I'm sure holding her is out of the question but I can't wait to see a picture of them together. That will be so sweet.