Saturday, November 8, 2008

A couple of firsts...

Today, your mommy got to change your diaper for the first time. At some point, your mommy might not want to be doing that, but for right now, her main emotion was probably... baby Alyssa has my butt. which means "no butt".

Today, the doctors took you from 100% oxygen to just 35% oxygen. It might have just been for a moment, but that is pretty amazing for a three day old baby who was not supposed to be born until February. Way to go missy!

Today, your Aunt Janice decided that she is totally smitten with you. She'll be honest with you when you get older and tell you that she was just a little scared when yall first met, but now you've got her wrapped around your finger.

That is it for today.

If you keep going at this rate, you will be graduating high school at age 7 and ruling the world by 20.

You are one tough cookie.

2 comments:

Dree said...

You've got to be the best sister in the whole wide world. What a great way to document, share, and remember these times.
To the mother who I don't know, hang in there you are not alone.
I will be checking in often.

Dree said...

Oops, I am on my mothers computer, and I guess she's logged in under my sister. Sorry...It's Marinda